It’s just every person’s dream of flawless and glowing skin but as in the growing market there are so many cosmetics products available and in reference to that there are several endless advises available on the internet and other platforms. You just have to be more careful and must have the knowledge of the ingredients before using any cosmetics product to your skin. Fortunately there is no need to use such expensive products to achieve the flawless skin. As an experience professionals and following dermatologist suggestions here we will discuss now the 5 great skin care ideas that you can share with your friends and relative:
- Use the exact and perfect cleaner for your skin type a salicylic gelor benzoyl peroxide for oily or acne-prone skin. If you have dry mature skin then you should use either a moisturizing glycolic or milky cleanser. This will help your skin to remain fresh and your dream of flawless and glowing skin will come true.
- The best time to moisturize the skin right after getting out of shower or before going to the bed. According to the expert dermatologist, just avoid the lotions and heavy fragrances and make sure moisturizer gentle enough for the body with zero irritations.
- Trying to avoid the direct contact to heat, or getting close to the heater and fireplaces can also wreak-out havoc on the skin, it causes inflammation and collagen breakdown. Especially in winters as per the doctor’s recommendation stand at least 10 feet away from the heater. In fact in summer staying long in the presence of direct sunlight as a result can cause you several diseases and even skin cancer too. So next time just remember about your skin before moving out.
- As per the studies it is highly recommended that do not touch your face every time. Just avoid doing that not only it spreads bacteria and causes breakouts but also it can lead to scarring and increase in wrinkles and even the flu or other viruses.
- Most importantly for your natural and glowing skin you have to take proper care of your diet and nutrients to the body. Although your skin has a nutrient barrier to retain moisture essential to that omega-3 fatty acid, Just be sure to eat a diet low in foods with a high glycemic index.